Saturday 19 May 2012

Big Easy Tote Bag

I have chosen to make an easy tote bag to christen my new craft room. I've chosen some really lovely patchwork fabrics for the panels in black, brown and red with gold detailing and  linen for the interior. The bag is made up of 5" square pieces (ideal for charm packs) but I will make a few of these tote bags using vertical and horizontal stripes, hexagons and triangles.
 


It took quite a while to cut out all the pieces and decide on the placement but I'm quite happy with the final effect. There is quite a lot of work in these totes so watch this space - hopefully I will get more done tomorrow.


1 comment:

  1. Love this bag! Fabrics you chose look 'lush' - you'd pay a fortune for one similar (probably made in Tiwan, China or somewhere similar) from John Lewis or Selfridges! x

    ReplyDelete