Wednesday 3 April 2013

Finally ...... I'm back crafting!

It's almost a year since I last posted to my blog but I am excited to be back. It's been a very busy year with me renovating my home so I've had little time for crafting but I'm hoping to be posting to my blog on a regular basis from now on. I am still working on my home but trying to find a balance between work/home/sewing. I decided I was definitely going to do some sewing over the Easter weekend and visited the lovely Maggie at The Fabric Frieze and  bought this lovely bundle of FQ's.

I teamed it up with some Zakka linen from my stash and the cotton lace is the remainder of a card I bought almost 25 years ago which was used for my bridesmaid dresses. The fabric is from the Lakehouse Penelope collection and is one of the best fabrics I've worked with.

No comments:

Post a Comment